Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Interview Questions in CeaseFire at HT-JobFair



Candidates selected in Cease Fire:

1. Ravi Garg

2. Kumar Chandan

3. Rahul Garg

4. Prasant Tomar

Congrts to all and best wishes for future.

Interview Questions (Contribution by Ravi Garg)

HR- Who told You about this Recuritment process in CeaseFire?

Me - People, those are standing outside and managing the things..
HR- Tell me about the company in which You did your summer training?
HR- Tell me about Beverage industry?
HR- Tell Me about your family back ground?
HR- Why do you want to do job, rather than joining your father’s business??
HR-Why are you being selfish as after getting PGDM diploma you are going to leave your father alone, my suggestion is to join your father’s business?
HR- Tell me about your father?
HR- As You are telling that you are good in selling, then why did you do PGDM?
HR- What is the difference between earlier Ravi and Ravi who is sitting in front of me??
HR- What can You do for us??
HR- What is your salary expectation??
HR- Don’t You have your benchmark, I will offer You only Rs. 6000 then??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search